Sweet diary, I have been a complete bum. Slow and lazy. But, this week is all about getting caught up on chores, or pleasant tasks that I put off until they feel like a chore. I am taking the power back, catching up and falling in love again with my mundane life.
- Plant kale, a fresh row of radishes, more onions.
- Fertilize tomatoes and peppers.
- Tend to houseplants.
- Make a plant hanger. Or two.
- Add last of trellises to garden. Make them first.
- Create a summer banner for my journal.
- Prune mock-orange dogwood tree.
- Prowl the perennial close-out sales.
- Start Wisconsin thrift store database (!!!!).
- Take inventory for the store.
Mint pesto.Potatoes, peas, and mint. Garlic scape pesto.Pickled garlic scapes.
- Draft next year’s garden, greenhouse, and yard.
- Purge pantry, fridge, and freezer.
- Detail July household projects, such as wooden valances and music creation station.